Our Upholstered Church Pew are a traditional style of bench seating, most popular in settings such as pubs or churches. They are freestanding and can therefore can be moved easily if the layout of a setting needs to be altered, which provides an added advantage over a fixed seating or benches. This means they are also popular for areas such as restaurants and waiting areas. The legs are traditional turned legs, adding to the overall character.
The Church pews are available in tow different widths - 120cm and 150cm. This listing is for 120cm wide Pews. 150cm widths are available for a £24.99+VAT surcharge
Front Row Furniture supply the benches in three different wood colours - Light Oak, Dark Oak or Walnut (see images for details)
This listing is for an upholstered seat & backrest, however we also offer them with just the seats upholstered if this is more suitable for your environment.
As usual, Front Row Furniture offer bulk discount on all of our items, so please get in touch now to secure your order!
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Glued and Screwed at all Joints
- Height 91cm. Depth 51cm. Seat Height 48cm. Width either 120 or 150cm available
- Choice of Fabric Types& Colours
- High Density Fire Resistant Foam
- BS 7176 Crib 5
- Three Wood Colours Available
- Also Available with Wooden Backrest & Seat Only Upholstery